SQT Training have adapted to COVID-19 restrictions and client’s needs and moved most of our programmes to Virtual Training. We will continue to provide the same high-quality learning experience, same qualifications and the latest thinking and techniques delivered by our expert Tutors and industry leaders – virtually. This is an ideal time to invest in your skills, keep business going and prepare for recovery.
• Safety – no need to worry about restrictions or social distancing
• Flexibility – staff from multiple sites & locations can now participate on the same course. SQT can adapt course times and session duration to suit individual companies
• Support – SQT’s dedicated & experienced support staff will walk & talk you through every step of the process to prepare you for your Virtual Training. Our IT support staff are also available to help during the virtual training session
• Quality Training – All Tutors have been trained in the use of Zoom and have designed their virtual training programmes to work effectively through this technology. Our Tutors are continuously updating and improving course content and delivery techniques to ensure a better overall learning experience.
• Interactive Training – expert use of discussions, breakout exercises and Q&A sessions ensures practical, relevant, and highly interactive delivery.
• Continuity – SQT are working with the relevant awarding bodies so that we can continue to deliver the same accredited training and qualifications – virtually.
• Security – SQT use the latest version of Zoom which includes all necessary security enhancements.
Our expert Tutors have adapted most of our training programmes so that they deliver the same engaging and relevant training experience to our clients. You can scroll through the full list of courses currently available for Virtual delivery below to learn more and book a date that suits. Where dates are not available or you wish to tailor a course to your specific organisation’s needs, then please contact us directly.
The SQT Team are available to help you at every step of your training journey. We can discuss your Virtual Training requirements. We can help you select a course that suits you and your organisations needs. We will work with you to tailor a course to your specific organisation’s requirements. Please contact us and see how we can help you to continue to develop real capability – virtually
SQT have transitioned successfully and seamlessly to Virtual Training since March 2020 with 100% customer satisfaction on “learning outcomes” and “application of course material” for many training programmes. Here are just some of the positive comments we have received.
“I have had only positive (team) feedback from the training. The online facility worked really well, the pace of the course was well planned and the content and delivery were excellent. Everyone found the course very engaging and interesting.” Brian Mulcahy, Quality Engineer and Batch Release Manager at Trinity Biotech
“…Both myself and our Quality Manager learned so much from this very interactive training course. The Zoom video links and tutorials were the best we have ever had. From signing up, to testing IT links and through to the training course itself was so professionally managed by SQT. Well done again and thank you” Michael Delaney, General Manager, Emeri Nutrition Co.Ltd
“..really informative,..right on track in terms of content. The instructor was expert enough to go off script and answer individual questions about specific industry needs….instructor was a real expert, very engaging…break out rooms and group exercises worked better than in person…really enjoyed it…” Eugene Canavan, Medical Design Director, Design Partners
“…training course was as interactive as any classroom training, through the use of highly effective presentations from the tutor and the use of virtual breakout rooms……the pace of the course allowed participants to not only complete training on the day, but also facilitated the day to day working requirements which is critical in these extraordinary times. I would recommend this format to any business going forward.” Julie Lambert, Head of Technical & Quality, Kersia Group
“…first time as a group to use the virtual training…it was very impressive, the technological part was handled very professionally by SQT and joining was very simple, the training itself was highly interactive and worked very well for us, Denis as always ensured everybody participated.” Paul Murphy, Assistant Group Technical Manager, Rosderra Irish Meats Group
“…this was my first virtual training course and I was unsure of how it would work, especially with keeping the audience engaged but there was no need to have worried. John (Lafferty) was an excellent trainer and his use of Zoom, including the breakout rooms kept all the course attendees engaged throughout the day.” Fiona Vaughan, QMS Specialist, Stryker
…I really enjoyed it. Your communication and details of the course ahead of time was really helpful.” Jennifer Kingston, HSQE Analyst, Gas Networks.