– Research conducted by NEBOSH this year showed that a NEBOSH qualification and/or Technician Membership of IOSH or higher was specified in 90 out of 100 jobs advertised in the UK for health and safety managers and advisors.
– The Diploma holder may use the designatory letters IDipNEBOSH after their name.
– The Diploma holder may apply for Graduate membership (Grad IOSH) of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health, the major UK professional body in the field. This is the first step to becoming a Chartered Safety and Health Practitioner as a Chartered Member of IOSH (CMIOSH).
– This qualification is also accepted by the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management as meeting the academic requirements for full membership (MIIRSM).
– In the current economic climate, with more competition for fewer jobs, being suitably qualified has never been more important.
Why would you do an Internationally recognised NEBOSH International Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety with SQT Training?
– Over the past years, the pass rate for SQT Diploma students has consistently out-performed the NEBOSH average pass rate for all centres.
– The International Diploma course syllabus covers International legal frameworks and codes of practice but our course also covers Irish legislation. (Other centres run the National Diploma which is based only on UK legislation.)
– Demand for this course has remained very solid despite the recession. We have a new course commencing on 20th September which is already well subscribed, contact us soon to reserve your place.