Our tutors in the area of Quality, Environment and Health and Safety are TMS Consultancy. TMS specialise in training and consultancy in these three core areas. TMS also however maintain registers of legislation on behalf of many Irish and UK companies. This internet based service assists organisation in understanding, interpreting and reacting to their legal requirements. It dramatically reduces the implementation costs associated with such systems and allows for organisation-wide involvement.
The TMS Register of Legislation service is the only ISO 9001 certified service of its kind in Ireland.
Here is the website of their register of legislation.
The benefits for an organisation include:
- ISO14001: 2004, OHSAS 18001, ILO-OSH 2001 and EMAS Regulation compliant.
- Expert interpretation of the organisation’s exposure/liability.
- Continuous updates on new/impending legislation.
- Any staff can access expert information anywhere they need it.
- Satisfies applicable legislative/regulatory conditions.
- Links the organisation to SIs, Acts, Regulations, Directives, Codes of Practice and additional guidance.
Organisations using this service from TMS include:
- Analog Devices
- Alps Electric
- Avid Technology
- Banta Global Turnkey
- Cadbury Ireland
- Dell Inc.
- Element Six
- Guidant Ireland
- Hewlett Packard
- Kerry Ingredients
- Lotus Automation
- O2 Communications
- SMC Group
- Walsh Western
More information can be obtained by contacting TMS at 061 464666 or info@registeroflegislation